Saturday, November 2, 2013

Happy Halloween...duck dynasty style

So we have been enjoying Duck Dynasty. my kids love it, my husband and I love it. We enjoy watching it together as a family. One of the few shows we watch all together.
So this year for halloween, we decided to go as the Robertson Clan.

Since I work at Hair Club for Men, I have access to lots of bits and pieces of unused hair systems that have been customized. BINGO.  Perfect for their hair.
I went to Hancock Fabrics and found some fleece that was on clearance.  Technically it is dinosaur print, but it looks like camouflage. perfect.  Old Navy had some thermal shirts on sale for 5$ each, and they were camouflage as well.  I then went to A.C. Moore Craft store to the wood section and purchased 4 little wooden pieces that looked like wine bottles and painted them in various shades of green adn tan and yellow.  Tied a string around the top, and VOILA...instant duck calls.
Hubby found an awesome yuppie T shirt from walmart and a camouflage hat.

I, on the other hand, am a little too tall to be Miss Kay.  So I am not really part of the group.  Maybe I am Jessica?? Korrie??  dont know. I was just coming from work, so I couldnt be crazy.
Peter as Willie



Finn as Jase

Brothers


Me and my boys.
"Phil" and his sons.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...