Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello...is it me you're looking for??

Hello Blogger my old friend...Ive come to blog on you again while a vision softly creeping...(Simon and garfunkle)

. So much has gone on since my last blog.


Here in my Car, I feel safest of all
I can lock all my doors, it's the only way to live in Cars...(Gary Numan)

I got a new car. I love it.  Little kia spectra 5 speed.  zippy, cute and gets good gas mileage.
 "Tomorrow we can drive around this town, let the cops chase us around...hey jealousy, jealousy. Oh jealousy, jealousy" (Gin Blossoms)
CHARLES GOT A NEWER, BETTER CAR!!
His is a RED Kia OPTIMA!!  Its bigger.  Its shiny.(Its only an automatic though). IT HAS SATELLITE RADIO!!!  I am positively green. 
I am trying to finagle a way to get it. "ROXANNE, you dont have to put on the red light..."(The Police)
(Google it if you dont know what the song is about)


I Love my job. I love my clients. I am happy to go to work every day. As Ren and Stimpy would say Happy Happy Joy Joy. I have been making really good money, I am genuinely happy to see my coworkers and clients and I stay busy. Hair Restoration is so rewarding, you wont be able to ever get me back into a regular salon again.

In July I am going to to Washington State to visit my friend Lindsey. I will be going for my birthday. "Oh girls just wanna have fun, woah girls just wanna have fun ...they just wanna, they just wanna....(Cyndi Lauper)

"Hey there, Hi there, Ho there You're as welcome as can be..M-I-C-K-E-Y  M-O-U-S-E."    (disney)  We already have our dinner reservations made. We are going to 'Ohana, Biergarten,chef Mickeys character breakfast, BOMA and Le cellier steakhouse. I am so exited.  175 more days! Not that I am counting down...or have a chain...or already started filling my disney box with things we need like ponchos, bandaids, blister remedy, maps, books etc.  that would be... crazy...(Ok so onto another topic)
ehh thats all Ive got. I had this great idea to blog in song form, a parody type thing. And honestly it sounded better in my head than on paper...."All the things she said all the things she said running through my head running through my head running through my head" (Tatu)

I need to do a better job at staying up to date on my blog.

2 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

Welcome back to the blog world. Missed reading your posts! Hope they will be more in the future.

Holli said...

Some girls have all the luck...!!! And now I'm singing Rod Stewart... LOL Glad you're doing well!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...