Monday, October 12, 2009

Honey...we need to talk

My husband and i have been married for 12 years. TWELVE...LOOOOONNNNGGGGG....YEARS.
I thought I knew everything about him. His wishes. His desires. All his secrets.
Our is a happy marriage. ..or so I thought.
Imagine my shock when i found THIS in the cruise photos.

Charles, you have some 'splainin to do.



**** for those of you who DONT know, this is my Husband and his brother Daniel.
Apparently one night after I went to bed they decided to sneak out and visit all the photographers on the ship and make comeplete jackasses of themselves.  There were at LEAST 10 pictures of them.
This was by far the best.

Looks like they finally found true love.

3 comments:

Mango Girl said...

I was wondering what the caption would be...Surprise! The same thing I thought. Hehehehe! Sounds like your hubby and BIL are a bit mischievous.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Jolin said...

Hilarious!

Jolley's said...

Oh man, I am seriously having a good laugh right now. In fact, the more I look at the picture the more I laugh. :)

Great post!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...