Sunday, December 11, 2011

This is Disgusting

I will admit, I love McDonalds.  I grew up with it.  My dad worked for McDonalds Corp for years. We lived in Illinois when he worked for the headquarters. McDonalds has been very good to our family.
You will NEVER hear me say anything bad against McDonalds. EVER.
Well, until today.

Last night was my Work Christmas party.  On the way home we had to stop and find a bathroom, so we pulled off the exit and into the McDonalds by the Mall.
we saw THIS:
I am appalled, disgusted and really really pissed off about this.
Really McDonalds?  24 hours? I can understand a small bit of time, but open ON CHRISTMAS 24 HOURS??
That is ridiculous. I hope none of those employees show up for their shift that day. I hope the owner who made that stupid decision is forced to work, and maybe they will change their minds about next year.

Shame on you McDonalds.  SHAME.
I am truly disappointed. I thought you were better than that.

2 comments:

i dont use this anymore said...

I agree with you :/ How the heck could they make employees work on Christmas day when they should be spending time with their families?!
Ridiculous!
I wouldn't show up!

But besides the point, I don't think anyone would want to have mcdonalds on Christmas day any way. So why stay open? hmm

Good post.

wheatgerm said...

i saw a brunch open on Christmas day its everywhere

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...