Saturday, October 3, 2020

CORONAVIRUS COMMON SENSE

 OK, I AM REALLY GETTING TIRED OF THIS SH**.  I hate wearing masks, I hate the whole shut down thing and the devastating effect it will have on our economy. I hate the divide the whole issue is having in our country. Listen,  I do understand that this is a virus that is relatively unknown (not coronavirus itself, the flu is a type of coronavirus).  But seriously we need to come together and just have a little common sense when it comes to fighting this to keep you  and your family healthy.  Many people who have been diagnosed have had little to no symptoms.  Others have had lots of symptoms and have struggled. I know people who have been in both scenarios.  Thankfully I do not know anyone who has died from it.   I am not talking about taking away personal liberties, I am talking about keeping yourself and your family safer, and helping you take easy steps to protect against the spread!  These are things you should be doing anyways, it is just common sense!  

A month ago we were living with my husbands parents while we were waiting to get into our house.  They are in their 80s and are prime candidates for serious complications from the virus.  I did the shopping and was out in public, my husband works at a busy urgent care clinic that does covid testing (and has had lots of positives come through).  SO we made sure that we did everything we could to contain any threat to his parents. Here is a great infographic on easy things we can all do to help prevent the spread. 



I am also going to add to this list wiping down your counters and surfaces and sanitizing your hands.  Easy stuff that takes nothing out of your day, and helps you keep yourself healthy.  If you are an essential worker and are out in public, these are easy things we can all do to help reduce the spread.


Not sure how to wash your hands effectively??




TAKE AWAYS HERE:  Wash your hands, Dont cough on people, if you have a fever or are sick stay home. If you think you have the virus, go get tested.  If you DO have the virus, please quarantine yourself for the recommended amount of time as dictated by your doctor.  

common sense. 

No comments:

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...