Thursday, September 8, 2022

THE BEST 20 BUCKS I HAVE SPENT IN A VERY LONG TIME!!

 It is no secret that I love animals.  I love them so much I have a whole house full of them.

2 cats; one old shorthaired guy who sheds like Pigpen from Peanuts, and one long haired gal who sheds really heavy twice a year.

2 dogs; 1 old cockapoo with the wavy no-shed coat, and 1 little sassy Sheltie who throws hair and sheds undercoat like it is her job.

2 Ball pythons. a biggie 8year old female Fancy ball and a 7 year old Ghost male. thank goodness they dont have hair and only shed about every 4-6 weeks-they are an easy clean up.

It really doesnt help that we live in a high desert area with lots of dust and wind and tumbleweed, my house was in constant state of fur and dust bunnies.  I sweep and vacuum regularly, but I noticed my stair and carpeted areas and rugs were getting ratty, worn down and dull.  I thought my vacuum was doing an OK job, but then I was up late one night scrolling through IG and saw an ad for a tool called UPROOT!

my stairs and rugs are like brand new!! There was so much hair trapped  that it was weighing them down and making them look old and worn out.  There was SO MUCH HAIR I was embarrassed!  

My son uses it on his bed spread, I have used it on carpets, rugs, upholstered chairs and more.  Depending on the angle you position the tool it can be used on clothing too! It doesnt damage the fibers either!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT


Now I use it once a week  and keep everything looking shiny and new!  And I truly believe it has cut down on the pet hair sniffles and allergies!

This is a product I use regularly and I LOVE!!

Im not saying your life will change if you get this product,,,,but your life will change!

*as an amazon affiliate I may receive a small commission from any purchases you make through links on my blog. 

No comments:

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...