Friday, January 23, 2009

5'10 blonde, part two with pictures

Here are the photos as promised of my latest creation. I have been so good the past few years about not wrecking my hair. Then I wrote a post about using my powers for good to help other hair wreckers. But once a hair wrecker, always a hair wrecker. When around chemicals our fingers twitch and we actually think it would be a good idea. It is like an alcoholic around alcohol. They KNOW it isnt a good idea, but in their mind they are thinking "What will one hurt??"
I am that way around scissors, hair color or bleach of any kind.
Now as I said, this was a spur of the moment, no game plan, just do it because I am in the mood idea. I had left over bleach from my color lab and decided instead of pouring it down the sink I would find a better home for it...on my head. I hand painted some heavy chunky streaks on my head in random places that would peek out strategically on the underside and then some on top that were meant for dramatics. And yes, I did this all by myself.
so without further ado...ignore the pasty white woman, you are just here for the hair...the results of my rash and impetuous behaviour.


The good news is Charles said he liked it. Although I feel like I can not shock him any more with my hair-antics, so I dont know if he is being sincere or if he is trying to spare my feelings, as he has done countless times before.(He knows on which side his bread is buttered)

Am I still on the wagon?? Or did I fall off the wagon with that? You be the judge...and be brutally honest.

14 comments:

Laura McBride said...

I really like it! I don't think i've seen you with any color in your hair before. I may do something drastic this weekend too. You thought my hair was short now? Just wait....

Holli said...

Being very honest here....I really LOVE it. I think it looks great!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Oh, my gosh! You look so pretty!!! I love it, I can't believe you did it yourself! And your make up looks great, too! Cosmetology School agrees with you :)

Anonymous said...

I KNEW it! I knew you'd do something to your own hair. However, you did not wreck it. When I saw the first picture, I thought, "Uh-oh, she did it again,", but the rest of the pictures look nice, especially the third one. And by the way, Madame, I think you're just now hitting your peak in the looks department. Nevermind the weight you want to lose, your face is GAW-geous!

Double D said...

OMG, I LOVE it!!! It's so chicky, and I love the way the cut layers your face. I can't wait to see you in May!!!

And you can definately tell your face is getting slimmer, tell me your secret, dah-ling! You are one hot tamale!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Okay..so it's totally HOT!

Shanda McKeehan said...

I think it's fun. Next time let's do purply/black with a platinum streak. i know what you mean about twitchy fingers!

Shanda McKeehan said...

I think it's fun. Next time let's do purply/black with a platinum streak. i know what you mean about twitchy fingers!

Shanda McKeehan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
High Desert Diva said...

I'm liking it.

And I agree with Lindsey, you are lookin' good!

From another 5'10" gal who has been known to do crazy things with her hair.

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Hey,
I'm 5'10 too! Let's do some crazy things with my head!

Denice said...

I wish I could see it in person. I'm intrigued at how different it looks from photo to photo.

Elizabeth said...

Sara!
I got to your blog from Diane's. I am excited that you are in cosmotology school. Do you constantly have that Grease song going through your head! I think you look great! If I were in NC I would totally let you play with my hair!
Elizabeth

Rosebud Collection said...

You look adorable..I wish I had color to mess with, I am so white..
But Lady Clairol and I have a thing going..Will suggest she be made a saint...
Anyway, your doing good and I like the look..

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...