Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dawns hair

Here are a few of the pictures from Dawns wedding and her hair that I did.

Dawn Before: (she started with thick, natually curly hair)
Here is Dawn after the flat iron, it was an amazing difference. She said she hadnt seen her hair like that since 5th grade!
It was so silky and smooth and long after that. i had a GREAT head to work with!!


Here I am working and coiling and working and coiling and working and coiling and pinning the heck out of it. That hair was going NOWHERE!!!


The side view of the masterpiece.(above)


ALMOST DONE!!!(below) Dawn had some pearls and we made some little hairpins with them and started sticking them in.


The Final product.(almost) I went back through with a TON of hairspray and a rat-tail comb and smoothed the heck out of it. It was really beautiful.


So thank you Dawn for allowing me to be of service to you on your special day. I had such a great time and hope you loved every minute!!!

5 comments:

Holli said...

Sarah this is truly gorgeous work! Honestly, you are really good at what you do :)

Heather said...

Beautiful! That's amazing!

Elizabeth said...

Beautiful job, Sarah! I am glad you have found your calling in life, well besides Jeapardy:) Glad you made it home from Chicago in one piece!

Schofields said...

That looks GORGEOUS!! Way to go womman!
How are you at cornrows and when are you visiting next?!
:)

Double D said...

Hon, you were one of my heroes of the day, you seriously are a gifted woman that I am not only honored to know, but honored that you did my hair. I'd never gotten so many compliments on my hair in my life! Your rock, sweetie! Next time I see you, hopefully it will be relaxing and not running around like we did for the wedding. I heart you hon!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...