Monday, May 25, 2009

Safe House

I had heard a rumor, and I dont know if it is true.
Bojangles Chicken is now a safe house.
Cant take care of your kids? Dont abandon them in the middle of nowhere, take them to Bojangles. If it is true, then it is a sad commentary on what our society has become.

Like I said I have googled this but am unable to verify.


No I am not abandoning my kids. the point is, if Bojangles Chicken is a safe house and i were the mothere of these kids, I totally would.

White paint. Hardwood floors. Leather couch. flat Screen TV.

'nuff said.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! Either these kids are super fast painters or the Mom was reading blogs:) OH, better go make sure mine aren't redecorating, too!

Lori said...

If you appreciate a good laugh, please check outhttp://whenwelisten.blogspot.com/2009/05/didnt-see-that-coming.html

I enjoyed visiting your blog.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...