Thursday, November 19, 2009

I love her

I Love her...I truly do.

when I grow up(HAH) I want to be just like her.  she is amazing.
she has brains, tenacity(read:balls), business acumen, no nonsense attitude, and SERIOUS mad skills. Yet underneath it all she is a kind and caring person who wants to help people.

Tabatha Coffey, you are my Hero in the beauty Industry.  I have learned so much about salons and hair dressing, just from watching salon takeover. I feel I am a better student and stylist because of you.  You inspire me to work as hard and as smart as I can, because someday when i own my own salon, I dont want you coming through my door(unless it is to interview me for a job...)

YOU ARE THE WOMAN!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have not idea who this lady is. But I think you're pretty awesome right now!

Anonymous said...

..................................................

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...