Friday, January 22, 2010

I NEED APPOINTMENTS


Ok I HAVE to get people through the door of the salon to try it out.
I have been handing out flyers to surrounding businesses, homes, apartment complexes etc. I have left business cards EVERYWHERE. I have posted multiple times on Facebook and Blogger. I dont know what else to do. I even posted on Fricking Craigslist.
Nothing seems to be working right now, so you are forcing me to pull out the Big Guns.
FORTY PERCENT OFF!!




Book between now and Sunday night (Jan 24th) and receive 40% off your initial visit.
seriously.  You can book an appointment for Jan or Feb.
Any Tuesday-Saturday 10am to 6pm.

i PROMISE you wont be disappointed.

Call me at 704 542 0626  ask for Sarah.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I would so be there if my husband had a job! :)

Good luck!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...