Sunday, January 9, 2011

HOW LONG???

only 244 days until we go to Disney World!
I dont know who is more excited.  Im going to take a wild guess
and say ME!! IT'S ME!! PICK ME! PICK ME!

Yes, it is true. When I think of Disney World I turn into an 8 year old pile of goopy excitement.
eeeeee!!!


This picture was from our 2008 trip.  Yes, I am wearing a lariat. Yes, I collect and trade pins. and yes, I wear disney shirts while I am at DIsney World...it's a sickness, really.
I wont mention that I even have a pair of disney ears wearing the sorcerors apprentice hat...

We are going to try some new restaurants, like Boma and Biergarten and perhaps Garden Grille.  But of course we are going back to some of our favorites, like O'hana and Yachtsman Steakhouse(home of the 44 dollar porterhouse) Thank goodness for the Disney Dining Plan!

First order of business?? Ride the Tower of Terror so many times I make myself sick.

Man, I love Disney World.

3 comments:

The Path Traveled said...

I have never been to Disney World, but I have been to Disney Land twice with my daughters when they were small. I had as much fun as they did. One day, my husband and I will visit Disney World. They say it is more for the adult.

Holli said...

You're going to have so much FUN!

lomelindi said...

Were we separated at birth? (Impossible, I am way older than you!) I too love Disney World, and your list of resolutions could have been cribbed from my Day Planner.
My husband and I even went to Epcot on our honeymoon. Unfortunately he has since lost interest, and it is getting hard to get him there as we no longer have any children dying to go. In fact last visit he announced,"I am done with Disney until the grandchildren come along."
What's a Disneyophile to do?
I stumbled upon your blog using the "next blog" feature.
Your blog is cute and you have your own unique "voice".

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...