Monday, April 18, 2011

Guess Where I am going????

I get to go to Austin Texas today.
The Hair CLub there needed some extra help this week, so I volunteered to work there for a few days.
so This afternoon I hop on a plane, work Tuesday and Wednesday and fly home Wednesday night. Then back to work at my own Hair Club Thursday morning!

I am actually really excited.  If I can travel around to the different HC centers and work, it will really get my name out there. (which, lets face it, is my goal).
I have never been to Austin, only the airport there once. I think I will have a good time!(Of course everywhere I go I have a good time)

Now if only they had a hair club in Hawaii.....

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm jealous! I hear it's a beautiful city. Have fun!!

The Path Traveled said...

You will love Austin! Great shopping, food, and people! Have fun.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...