Yep, I got a blog award(That was my acceptance speech in the title...) uhh anyways.
Jehan is not supermom gave it to me. It is the Versitile Blogger Award.
The rules of this are very easy:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 discovered bloggers
So Thank you Jehan!!
Now onto 7 things about myself. I dont want to give away the farm, spill all my secrets. Then what would I have to write about? so without further ado:
1. I am secretly addicted to Murder shows. i Love Snapped, Cold Case Files and Wicked Attraction.
2. I love rubbing bald heads. I work as a hair restoration technologist and I get to work with them everyday. Its probably a reason they all say I give the best shampoo.(uhh ok maybe that was a tad wierd. Perhaps I should keep this on a more normal level)
3. I have to have an animal or pet at all times. If I dont I go crazy.
4. I have recently discovered the joy of sushi. I used to hate it,the texture would make me gag. The seaweed was chewy and fishy tasting, I just couldnt do it. Then I found this restaurant near my house that makes the worlds BEST SUSHI! I would eat there every day if I had the money. My favorites are California rolls, Spicy Tuna Rolls and Alaska Rolls.
5.I love the smell of a new box of crayons. I love it when we do back to school shopping for the boys and they have to get the new supplies. I open them up and sniff them like they are going out of style.
6. I am a bottled water snob. I wont drink water from the tap. It either has to be from a water cooler or a bottled water. If it is bottled water it needs to be Fiji. I will drink other brands of bottled water if i have to, but I wont be happy about it. and it needs to be very cold. The colder the water the better it tastes in my opinion.
7. I am notorious UFO-er.(unfinished objects-er). I buy all these kits and supplies and yarns and fabrics. I get started or halfway through and then put it away and promptly forget about it. I have a zillion unfinished objects in my storage room. Cross stitch, knitting, crochet, scrapbooking, etc etc etc. Its a sickness.
so thats about all i can think of.
Now onto the recipients of the VBA:
1. Zab over at my back door
2. Devany at Devanys Designs
3.Holli at 3 wishes
4.Tricia at Library Queue
5. Denice from Until I Drop
6. Jon from Great Northern Adventures of Yukon Jon
7. The Mad Baker
8. Jen at Cheaper than therapy
9. Lego Guy at lego a day
10 Matsby at My Religious Blog, Substandard works of a Utah Mormon
11. Miss courtni at she Said
12. The Path Traveled
thanks to all for reading. I know I dont get to write as often as I like, but I do truly appreciate all the comments and love and visits!