Tuesday, March 12, 2013

just playing...I love my new camera

So I bit the bullet and purchased a new camera. A NICE camera. I had so many different people tell me to just spend the money, that I wouldn't be happy otherwise. So upon several recommendations, internet research, various photography blogs etc...I finally found my new baby.
Canon powershot sx50 hs.Canon PowerShot SX50 12.1MP 50x Optical Zoom Black Digital Camera (Google Affiliate Ad)
I have taken it disc golfing and gotten amazing action shots. I have taken awesome"point and shoot dummy"pictures, and the lens and zoom on this are amazing. I have found my poor cars to be the most willing subjects for me to test out upon. They are so patient. I pull out the camera and there is a visible and audible response, like "here we go again". So here are a few shots of "my babies", Rusty and Skittles.




The detail on these are amazing.  So thank you everyone for your recommendations, comments and thoughts.  (These were taken in my bedroom with no flash, from 10 feet away and have not been edited in any way. )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 feet away?? Wow. My husband is always on the lookout for a good camera, always researching... does this have a zeis..something lens? Where did you get it?

Unknown said...

I don't know how to make it say my name. This is Christina (Duncan)... wanna trade links? I actually have two. One on wordpress - christinageorgedotme.wordpress.com and http://christinadgeorge.blogspot.com/

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...