Monday, August 3, 2009

Money money Money...(thanks ABBA)

If I were to save just a little money from every paycheck and save my tips, I would have enough money to have a really nice family trip every 3 years,.
I have been watching our budget like a hawk, sitting down every day to input everything on excel budget spreadsheet, and realizing that if we are somewhat careful we have all the money we need for bills, food and fun plus extra for savings.
Now If I can just curb my appetite for fabric, paper, ribbon, yarn, beads, shoes....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

these days we all have to watch every penny. I am trying to save for a laptop...not much in the bank for it yet.

Double D said...

I'm there with ya hon, even more now that next Friday I'm being let go from my job since 20 hours a week isn't considered part time to them. Oh well, here's to actually finding something new in my field and not traveling to Chicago every week!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...