Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HEY!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP...CALLING ALL BLOGGERS!!!

so perhaps I'm an enabler, but I cannot stand watching the withdrawl anymore. The shakes. The irritability, the whining and crying. The constant trips to the store., the hunting high and low...
My husband is ADDICTED to the Dollar Tree Wintergreen mints. We have only been able to find them at Dollar Tree.
They are called Icy Breeze wintergreen breath mints.  They look like tic Tacs.
We can no longer find them anywhere around here. They are very hit or miss. They come in a 4 pack and are in a white and green packaging.  We can find the orange flavor and sometimes the peppermint, but the elusive wintergreen is making me crazy. If I have to stop by the DT one more time "just to check" I will kill myself.
I was hoping to find some for christmas to give to him. They dont sell them online, trust me I have googled everything. I have gone to various websites, ebay, candy companies, even to dollar tree online. They are not to be found. Of course the employees at DT dont know when they will get them in either.

So if anyone happens by a dollar tree and sees them, please pick up 5-10 packs(depending on what is available) and I will reimburse you for everything plus shipping and send you some lip balm as thanks as well.
Shoot, if there is only 1 or 2 packs available I will take what I can get. 
I need all the help I can get. I want to get him like a year supply.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

No comments:

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...