Monday, October 7, 2013

A really awesome crafter...TWISTED SPIDERS

So this past weekend I went to the Carolina Renaissance Festival and I found a booth that I had never seen before...TWISTED SPIDERS!!  This was their first year at our festival and I was so glad they joined us!! Admittedly I hate spiders. (yeah yeah I know they are good for the ecosystem blah blah blah. but seriously they just creep me out).  However these spiders were AMAZING.  they are all made from beads and wire. they came in all different sizes and colors.  I had mine made into a necklace.  Let me tell you I have had SO MANY COMPLIMENTS on it since purchasing and wearing it out and about.
I got to chatting with the owner and she is SUPER nice. I absolutely fell in love with these cute guys!!




Here are some of the pictures I took of it at home so you can REALLY see the beautiful color and sparkle to it.




to be honest I had a really hard time deciding which one to get. Each one was prettier than the last.  I wish I had gone back and gotten more. 

Check her out at Twisted Spiders


No comments:

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...