Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Le Sigh




3 days until my vacation.
CARIBBEAN HERE I COME!

I am just so frantic right now. I am SO READY TO GO! Well, not ready ready. I still have to finish up laundry, pack, pick up Peters Meds, Print out their insurance cards, write up a power of attorney for my parents(who will be watching the boys while we are gone), get THEIR stuff packed, take jake to the kennel, print out our trip confirmations, ship documents and plane tickets, finish school for the week, get all of our "stuff" together (underwater cameras, rechargable batteries, digital camera, camera cards etc). I also have about 40$ in nickles, dimes and pennies that I need to dump in coinstar and get cash for. I would roll it up and take it to the bank, but honestly I am lazy and figure I dont mind getting 4$ in fees taken out. It saves me time, especially with my mile long list of things I need to do in the next 2 days.
So by the time Saturday morning rolls around I will be so raring to go I will not sleep a wink at all Friday night.

come on saturday!! I need you to be RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Have fun!! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to hear ALL about it when you get back!!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...