Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dr. horrible's sing along blog

So how long has this been around and I am JUST NOW watching it.

Dr Horrible's sing Along blog was created by Joss Whedon and is a short movie musical made exclusively for the internet. This was written and directed during the WGA strike. It originally was set out in 3 acts, each about 14 minutes long.(this is all 3 in one lump sum. You can find the 3 different acts on hulu.)

It stars Neil Patrick Harris as Dr Evil. he has a video blog and is trying to get into the evil league of evil. He has a PhD in Horribleness and is in love with Penny from the Laundromat.

His arch nemesis is Captain Hammer, played by Nathan Fillion. Captain hammer is a self centered, self absorbed super hero.

The music is so good. The screenplay is delightful yet sweet and beautiful and sad all at the same time. The acting is GREAT and I just really love it. I could watch it again and again.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I love this! I put out a link on facebook months ago, so obviously you do not check in on me often enough. :) Glad you found it and loved it!

Double D said...

Haha..I think I saw this about a year ago...I LOVED IT!!! They need to make more of these!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...