Monday, February 2, 2009

Good Job cardinals

Ok so the Cardinals didnt win, but they sure played a hell of a game. Coming back from a 20-7 deficit to overtake the lead, yowza it was exciting! But in the final minutes Pittsburgh came back with a touchdown to clinch it. It was a well deserved win for them. I am not happy about it, but there is nothing I can do.
Having been born in Cleveland, I am genetically predispositioned, if not obligated, to despise the Steelers. It is the way things are and will always be. Kind of like the UM and OSU rivalry. It will always be there.

So although I offer a ( limp noodle ) handshake to them, I am, in my heart, saying "suck it Pittsburgh"

1 comment:

Double D said...

I totally even forgot the Super Bowl was going on this weekend, I am a reject to the sports society!!! How were the commercials?

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...