Monday, February 23, 2009

Hollywood got it right

Hollywood got it right. Heath Ledger won for best supporting actor. An award that was SO UBER deserved. YES YES YES!!!
And honestly I dont think he won because he died. He won because he WAS the Joker.
His character was so bone chilling and maniacal, just so beautifully thought out and portrayed. It was incredible genius...and it blew everyone else out of the water. No one stood a chance.
And his familys acceptance speech was really beautiful.

See HERE for one of the best scenes from dark Knight (the hospital scene)
and you will agree that he is amazingly talented.

RIP Heath Ledger. Your genius will be missed.

2 comments:

Holli said...

I agree Sarah...MUCH deserved and I was so happy when he won. His family did a great job accepting for him, I truly know he was there with them last night up on that stage.

Anonymous said...

When Barry told me he was going to play the joker, I said, "Whaaaaat? That's ridiculous!", but I was forced to eat my words. It's too bad his talent was wasted before this movie, because no one knew he had THAT in him.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...