Friday, February 6, 2009

TGIF

SERIOUSLY.

Thats all I have to say. I am sooooo ready for the weekend.
I just have a lot on my plate and am looking forward to putting the boys in front of the Wii tomorrow morning so i can sleep in.

On the plus side Charles starts his new job today. I dont care much for the new schedule he will have for the first little while, but am willing to make the sacrifice for a steady income and insurance. Some things in life are more important than my selfish needs.
(Plus it is NOT the mortgage industry, which is an even bigger plus)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Hope you get lots of sleep!

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaat? Charles got a new job? Where was THAT little tidbit of information last time we talked? And also: Peter? Concensus? Talk to me, woman!

Double D said...

Huh? When did Charles get a new job? (sorry, I sound like an echo to Lindsey)...how'd stuff go with the biopsy for Peter?

Hope all is well, let me know how the weight loss is!!!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...