Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Mother Nature is a B****


So Mother Nature has done it again...
we are snowed in. Unexpectedly.
Charles took Peter to Chapel Hill this morning for a biopsy, and it took him 40 minutes to get to the Concord exit to get onto 85. Usually I can do that in less than 20. But he said it was starting to clear up, so hopefully the next 125 miles will go a little faster for them.




Finn is home from school, I am home from school.
He is begging to go outside and play.
I dont think he realizes that it is only 19 degrees outside, and that snow is not wet packing snow. It is dry icy snow that is no fun.

stupid global warming. I blame you Al Gore.

3 comments:

Holli said...

It sucks doesn't it? I've been that way for two months now (stuck inside from snow)...I'm going craaazy!!!

Anonymous said...

I can only snicker under the ten feet of snow we've had here in the past 45 days.

Rosebud Collection said...

I have to tell you..This snow business is very depressing..It is beautiful and thankful we are warm..but you are trapped. Can't wait till spring and then we probably will have the monsoons..

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...