Saturday, January 19, 2008

Etsy Favorite Finds-Saturday, Jan 19th 2007

Every Saturday I am going to Post an etsy mini of my favorite items of the week.
This week I was kind of in a wierd frame of mind. With Winter suddenly decending down upon us folks here in the South, I was thinking "SPRING" and "PINK" and "FLORAL".
I was watching TBS and my favorite show "The Office" came on. So I threw in an added bonus of The Office "stuff".("which bear is best...False. Black bear. Bears...Beets...Battlestar Gallactica") Then of course this weekend is MLK Jr Holiday. So I put in a beautiful portrait of The famous Freedom fighter and Civil rights activist.

Like I said my mind is kind of wierd, I never know where it will lead. Kind of a stream of consciousness thing.
Please to enjoy
.

6 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

how do you make your treasury clickable like that???

Angela said...

I was just going to post the same question as highdesertdiva! How do you do another Etsy mini without messing up the one for your blog?!

Sarah McBride said...

I go into my account and go to etsy mini at the bottom. Then I choose gallery view. it shows it with the shop names and pricing.

Mary said...

nice collection - the office does rule doesn't it?

Sarah McBride said...

the office is the greatest show on Television.

able mabel said...

Great choices!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...