Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Etsy Honey-Do list

1. Blog about my etsy honey-do list
2. pay my overdue etsy bills
3.post office to send out current sales and samples
4. Relist items that have sold
5. Make more items to list on Balmshoppe and Blueboy
6. List aforementioned items
7. Surf the forums looking for blog threads so I can get more readers (I want to be famous...)
8. Surf the forums looking for people I can offend with my more conservative political sensibilities. There I said it. I am NOT Pro-Obama. (but them again I am not pro-McCain either)
9.try to fit in the Olympics i recorded from last night (although thank you Yahoo for spoiling womens gymnastics for me) while crocheting potholders and face scrubbies for my shops.

It is an etsy day. The perfect kind of day. It is cooler and rainy outside, the kids arent going to the pool or anything. It is charles day off. i think I will be selfish and make him get the kids lunch and read to them etc.

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Hope you get it all done!

Michelle said...

Sounds like a great day to me! And Grrrrrr to AOL for spoiling gymnastics for me too, I can't watch my recording until after work! Dang it!
BTW, I feel the same way you do about the candidates...but I feel we're in big trouble if Obama gets in...

Amanda said...

Good luck with accomplishing everything!

I love your banner, by the way.

Rosebud Collection said...

I like writing lists..the thing with me, I put them down and can't find them..

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...