Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wipeout

I dont care who you are, this is good Television.

Wipeout is kind of like a rated G version of MXC.

Pay particular attention to the 2nd contestant, Margie.
This is just the first 9 minutes from the very first episode.


I would totally go on wipeout. I know they would end up putting me on their best of/worst of clips moments(I would be the big fat muddy crashing into the big balls and being thrown headfirst into the muddy water.)

Tuesday Nights on ABC. My new favorite "dont have to think" television program.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally want to try that course out, just not with cameras filming me.
And Margie's sqeeeeeaaakkk down the ramp made me laugh so hard I cried.

Hey Harriet said...

I'll have to keep an eye out for this show. I hadn't heard of it before.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...