Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged again

So while on Vacation I was tagged by Artyallsorts, one of the photography blogs I REALLY enjoy.
I have to reveal 6 secrets about myself and tag 5 others.
So I really had to think about it. I dont know that there is a whole lot people dont know about me. i am a pretty open book and fairly forthcoming about my life, thoughts, feelings, passions etc.
So I really had to dig deep and think of things I hadnt revealed before. So for those of you reading buckle your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

1. I have a tattoo on my right hip. Really the only reason I got it was because my mom said I couldnt. Boy I sure showed her. I went out and got a tattoo where no one would ever see it. She had no clue I had one until she was with me in the hospital when Peter was born. Boy was she mad. I look back and although I love it, part of me wishes I didnt have it. It is no longer the perky brightly colored symmetrical tattoo it used to be. After weight gain, weight loss, pregnancies etc It is now misshapen and faded and looks kind of silly. What am I going to do when I am 80 and have saggy wrinkly skin?? I am going to have a silly wierd looking blob on my
hip. Oh well, live and learn.

2. I start school on Monday and am scared poop-less. I feel like High School all over again. Most of the people in my class are infants newly out of High School. There is an older woman, older than myself, but she is a part time evening student. Will I make friends? Will I be good enough? Will I get good grades and get to sit at the popular table? It is just kind of scary for me to start this new endeavor, but I know I have no excuse and need to DO IT! I cant let my fears of the unknown and self imposed feelings of inadequacy stop me from doing what I know I need to be doing for myself and for the benefit of my family.

3. Sometimes I buy boxes of Little Debbies and hide them so my family doesnt know I have them and then eat them and not share.

4. There are days I lose my voice from screaming at incompetent drivers on the road.

5. I didnt cry when I sent my Finn to kindergarten. He is my baby, but actually i was just so relieved and happy to have them both out of the house I did a little dance of joy.

6. I am not voting for Barak Obama and if I lived in California I would vote yes on Proposition 8.


I am not good at tagging, so if you want to do this, go right ahead and be my guest. Thanks A for the tag!!

2 comments:

picciolo said...

hi, good luck for your first day! I've just been catching up with your holiday posts, I didn't realise you were back, that picture of there little faces is just brilliant
: )

Jennifer Juniper said...

Good luck to you! How exciting to finally take the plunge! I also have a secret tattoo on my right hip I wish I hadn't gotten!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...