Thursday, October 2, 2008

MIA...again

I havent been able to get onto blogger this week, I have been kind of busy.

Tuesday I had to take Peter to UNC for a check up with his cardiologist and a biopsy.
Turns out it was time for his yearly heart catheterization as well.
So what was SUPPOSED to be a quick in and out thing, turned into a long day.
PLUS on the way home on I-85 outside of Kannapolis there was a wreck with a fuel spill. SO 85 was a parking lot. I was stuck in the thick of it with no way to get off the road, exit, turn around etc. I just had to sit there and wait. I moved three tenths of a mile in an hour and 15 minutes.
I left at 630am and got home at 9pm. I was tired, grumpy, and was ready for bed as soon as I walked through the door. I didnt even watch my shows on DVR!!

Then yesterday I was busy working on the mothers bracelets for our Super Saturday activity.
36 bracelets are being made. I had to order 612 letters! And figure out how many crystals for each bracelet, and determine how many beads and clasps etc. It literally took me all day. But it is done and I came in 8$ under budget. YAHOO.

Today i am going to COSTCO with my friend Amy. My one day of just nothing.
Actually this morning I am going to clean like crazy. Yesterday while I was working away the sister missionaries had stopped by and I hadnt cleaned my house in 2 days. Wow was I embarassed.

Hopefully this weekend will be quiet and relaxing.

4 comments:

Debra said...

I hope your week is going smoother now. Oh I hate when people show up and the house is messy.....grrr!

picciolo said...

I hope you get your quiet weekend!
: )

Schofields said...

What a fun project!!-- Too bad about the traffic, hope you had good music or something in the car!
:)

Double D said...

You didn't clean your house in 2 days? I don't think I've cleaned my house in over 6 months, but then again, demolition will keep you from doing that.

Man, you're one busy lady!!! Just realize that you'll have school coming up, don't overfill your plate! Hope all is well, and hugs dollface!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...