What a week I have planned. Just looking at my gigantic dry erase wall calander, it is full of red!
- This week I have to take all my finished paperwork back to school to complete my registration (I got some grants and pell grants and a student loan, so I just had to take the paperwork home, have charles sign it and bring it all back).
- Then on Wednesday we are going to Disney On Ice (free tickets, courtesy of Make a Wish),
- Thursday is the first day of The Stringing Group (the jewelry making and beading group I started. If anyone in charlotte is interested, let me know, new classes are forming!) Then i am working at the Media Center at the kids school.
- Friday I am taking the dog to the kennel, then I am cleaning house, packing and finally on saturday heading to Disney World!
I have my first day of orientation on the 21st and start full time on the 27th.
So sometime between today and then I have to enroll the boys in an after school program for 2 1/2 hours a day.
But on the plus side;
- I am going to Disney World.
- I am going back to school and I will be done in a year.
- I started a beading group that I am very excited about.
- My book club is reading Enders Game by Orson Scott Card for Octobers book.
All good things. so despite all the red on my calander, it leads up to good things. I cant complain.
So I will just crank up my Queen CD a little louder, put on my big girl underwear and get it all done.