Monday, October 6, 2008

The upcoming week

To quote Queen (my favorite band EVAH), "I'm going slightly mad..."
What a week I have planned. Just looking at my gigantic dry erase wall calander, it is full of red!

  • This week I have to take all my finished paperwork back to school to complete my registration (I got some grants and pell grants and a student loan, so I just had to take the paperwork home, have charles sign it and bring it all back).
  • Then on Wednesday we are going to Disney On Ice (free tickets, courtesy of Make a Wish),
  • Thursday is the first day of The Stringing Group (the jewelry making and beading group I started. If anyone in charlotte is interested, let me know, new classes are forming!) Then i am working at the Media Center at the kids school.
  • Friday I am taking the dog to the kennel, then I am cleaning house, packing and finally on saturday heading to Disney World!

I have my first day of orientation on the 21st and start full time on the 27th.
So sometime between today and then I have to enroll the boys in an after school program for 2 1/2 hours a day.

But on the plus side;
  • I am going to Disney World.
  • I am going back to school and I will be done in a year.
  • I started a beading group that I am very excited about.
  • My book club is reading Enders Game by Orson Scott Card for Octobers book.

All good things. so despite all the red on my calander, it leads up to good things. I cant complain.

So I will just crank up my Queen CD a little louder, put on my big girl underwear and get it all done.

Post a Comment