Monday, October 6, 2008

The upcoming week

To quote Queen (my favorite band EVAH), "I'm going slightly mad..."
What a week I have planned. Just looking at my gigantic dry erase wall calander, it is full of red!

  • This week I have to take all my finished paperwork back to school to complete my registration (I got some grants and pell grants and a student loan, so I just had to take the paperwork home, have charles sign it and bring it all back).
  • Then on Wednesday we are going to Disney On Ice (free tickets, courtesy of Make a Wish),
  • Thursday is the first day of The Stringing Group (the jewelry making and beading group I started. If anyone in charlotte is interested, let me know, new classes are forming!) Then i am working at the Media Center at the kids school.
  • Friday I am taking the dog to the kennel, then I am cleaning house, packing and finally on saturday heading to Disney World!

I have my first day of orientation on the 21st and start full time on the 27th.
So sometime between today and then I have to enroll the boys in an after school program for 2 1/2 hours a day.

But on the plus side;
  • I am going to Disney World.
  • I am going back to school and I will be done in a year.
  • I started a beading group that I am very excited about.
  • My book club is reading Enders Game by Orson Scott Card for Octobers book.

All good things. so despite all the red on my calander, it leads up to good things. I cant complain.

So I will just crank up my Queen CD a little louder, put on my big girl underwear and get it all done.

11 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

The beginning of a very good year for you...

Debra said...

Wow...you sure are busy!!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

Oh my goodness! Ender's Game is my favorite book ever!! When and where is this book club??

jewelstreet said...

What a full week you have! Hope you fun on your trip. I LOVE Queen. Which Cd?

Oh, if you have time, I tagged you because I love your blog so much.

jewelstreet said...

Classic Queen rocks! My bf thinks I'm nuts because I love their music so much. lol.

Cathe Holden said...

Ahh, Queen. Now I have to go find my CD. Thanks for the reminder, and good luck with getting through this busy week!

Double D said...

Holy crap, you're busy! What about the craft fair? When is that supposed to be, or is it over already?

How exciting that you're going back to school!!!

picciolo said...

good luck with your list Sarah!
: )

Rosebud Collection said...

Good for you, going back to school. I think it is wonderful..Enjoy your trip to Disney World..will be great fun..and don't think I forgot the pictures you did a while back to do with Disney.
Fun to have classes in beading..
Sounds like you are quite busy, but happy busy..Have fun..

Arty Allsorts said...

Queen are ace and Enders Game is one of those books you just can't put down til you're finished so beware if you haven't started it already - put aside 3 or 4 hours 'cos you will hate to put it down if you have to! LOL

I've read quite a few of his other books too but none grabbed me like Enders Game.

Hey Harriet said...

Wow! Sounds like some very awesome plans. Good times ahead! Busy, but productive & fun!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...