Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I ♥ Your Blog


A HUGE thank you to Debra over at Needlesfabricandthread for this award!! It really made my day!
NOw I am nominating 7 other blogs.
These are just a small samplin of the blogs that I read regularly. Some are etsy. Some are friends. Some are Book Club.





Here are the rules for the nominees: 1) Add the logo of the award to your blog 2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4) Add links to those blogs on your blog 5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!


Thanks again Debra!

6 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Congrats on your award!

Tricia said...

Cute award! Thank you Sarah!

PAC said...

Congrats on your award! And thank you so much for mine!!

The Mom Jen said...

Sarah congrats on the award, and THANKS SO MUCH for passing it on! You are a gem! I really appreciate the love! But I feel I get a cavity everytime I see your header LOL!! ;) Have a great day!

Hey Harriet said...

A big congrats on your award! It's certainly very well deserved. Your blog rocks!

Sew Gracious said...

Congratulations on your award, Sarah! You definitely deserve it!

Thanks so much for passing it along to me! I always appreciate your visits & sweet comments on my blog! :-)

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...