Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mad about Plaid

The other day I was on Cicada Daydream She used to be in the mens underwear business and had a tutorial for photoshop about how to make plaids.
So I downloaded her .psd file and went to town.

It is actually A LOT of fun.


These are just a few I came up with. I am trying to come up with a few for my new Lip Balm labels.

If you have Photoshop, definately check out the tutorial. It is awesome and you will not believe how much time you will spend sitting at your computer creating plaids!!

Thanks Michelle for sharing!!

2 comments:

Michelle Engel Bencsko said...

Very, very, VERY good! These are really great! Nice and complex, too. I'm so happy you're enjoying it! I admit, there's something rhythmic about making plaids and I enjoy the process... but not when I had to make 24 for WalMart in a day! I am glad it's going to some practical use, too.

Arty Allsorts said...

I HATE plaids! Every time hubby wants to buy a plaid shirt, I threaten him with a flat cap and a pipe to smoke while he's sitting in his rocking chair - soon stops him wanting one :) I have no idea why I hate them, probably some deep rooted unconscious trauma there somewhere! LOL

Yours look good though :)

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...