Friday, September 26, 2008

I DEFINITELY spawned a hairwrecker

Finn decided to cut his hair again.
We have been reading "Junie B Jones is a Beauty Shop Guy". I dont know if that is where he got the idea, or if he really liked the feeling of a shaved head after his first foray into the world of cosmetology.

The other day he was outside playing with the hose. He CLAIMS he was rinsing off his scooter.
(And I am Marilyn Monroe).
So he came inside a while later and I noticed a spot on the top of his head that his hair looked kind of funny. It kind of looked like there were a few spots that had been wet, so maybe those spots were matted down or something. An hour later I noticed it again.

ME: Finn, Come over here.

FINN: What? What is it mom?

ME: Just come here, I need to see something

FINN: Peter did it.

ME: What did Peter do?

FINN: (quietly) Cut my hair.

PETER: LIAR! I didnt do it. You faker!

FINN: Yes you did Peter.

PETER: NO! No i didn't. You're Lying.

ME: Peter did you cut his hair?

PETER: No.

ME: Finn, did Peter cut your hair?

FINN: (silence)

ME: Peter did you HELP finn cut his hair?

PETER: no.

ME: Peter did you know finn was cutting his hair?

PETER: Yes. I watched him do it.

ME: Why didnt you tell him to stop.

PETER: Well he never listens to me anyway.

ME: Finn, did you ask Peter to cut your hair?

FINN: Uh-huh.

ME: Did he help you?

FINN: He watched.

ME: DO i need to put you on my blog again so people can make fun of you?

So now Finn has two strips of his head that are about 1 to 1 1/2 inches long that have no hair.
This time I am NOT messing with it. If he is going to be a Beauty Shop Guy, then he is going to have to live with the consequences.
I REALLY thought that after the first incident of hair cuttery that it would be the end of it.

But like I said 3 months ago, once a hairwrecker, always a hairwrecker.

Do they let hairwreckers into Cosmetology school??

PS: I have decided to go full time. That way I dont have to give up anything, and will be done in a year.
Post a Comment