Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Out of Comission for a few days


Peter is back in the hospital for a few days. Looks like he has pneumonia in his right lung.
He has a chronic "heart cough" that sticks with him and every now and then it turns into pneumonia. Yeah, it sucks.

So I will be out of comission.
Funny thing is he has been acting completely fine, his cough seemed actually pretty sedentary and under control and boom out of the blue I get a call from school that it hurts to breathe and he has a fever and "Can you come pick him up and take him to the doctor?"

He will be fine. About once a year the pneumonia rears its ugly head and we go through a small stint in the hospital. No biggie.
Prayers and heartfelt comments are always appreciated though and I know that they do help.
Thanks to my blog readers. I love you all and will keep everyone updated
PS
All orders that have been placed over the past few days have all been made, shipped etc,

Sarah

7 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

Speedy recovery vibes for Peter! Poor little guy, hang in there, you too mom!

Jolin said...

We will keep him in our prayers. Love you girl.

Heather said...

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help . . .

Rosebud Collection said...

Catching up on my reading..was gone a few days..My love and prayers to Peter..

High Desert Diva said...

Sending well wishes to Peter and hugs to you!

Shanda McKeehan said...

I hope he feels better soon and let me know if you need any more knitting or crochet magazines or patterns to add to your bored bag. By the way, I totally know what you mean. I loved the way you were stomping, screaming, cursing, etc. Just like my life!

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...