Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Out of Comission for a few days


Peter is back in the hospital for a few days. Looks like he has pneumonia in his right lung.
He has a chronic "heart cough" that sticks with him and every now and then it turns into pneumonia. Yeah, it sucks.

So I will be out of comission.
Funny thing is he has been acting completely fine, his cough seemed actually pretty sedentary and under control and boom out of the blue I get a call from school that it hurts to breathe and he has a fever and "Can you come pick him up and take him to the doctor?"

He will be fine. About once a year the pneumonia rears its ugly head and we go through a small stint in the hospital. No biggie.
Prayers and heartfelt comments are always appreciated though and I know that they do help.
Thanks to my blog readers. I love you all and will keep everyone updated
PS
All orders that have been placed over the past few days have all been made, shipped etc,

Sarah
Post a Comment