Friday, September 5, 2008

Mini Amy Butler cards

Yesterday I was a busy Girl!! Not only did I get laundry done I also went through my beloved stash of Amy Butler paper.
I made little mini cards!!

Set of 10, each one is different. They are so cute!!I listed them in my shop here. The entire set of 10 is $5.




Each mini card is blank white cardstock, folded over and blank on the inside. The final size of the card is 2 3/4 x 3 and each one features a different sample of her Lotus teabox collection


Now I just need to finalize my 3x3 envelope template to make little matching envelopes to fit them in.(Once thats done, I PROMISE to share!!)

14 comments:

Conscientia's Cameos said...

These look great!

p.s. I am loving the disclaimer at the top of your blog lol

High Desert Diva said...

Very cute!

Debra said...

Those are so pretty! I love the purple ones.

Rosebud Collection said...

They are lovely..really pretty cards..

Sandee said...

Oh I love these sew much!! Amy is my favorite!

Etsy Green and Clean Guild said...

Great job, they're so beautiful!

~Caroline~ said...

I love Amy's paper line almost as much as I love her fabric!

Start To Finish Supplies said...

Ohh, I love the cards. Very nice and you did a great job photographing them. They will sell quickly on Etsy!

Unknown said...

Those are really pretty!

Arty Allsorts said...

Looks like great minds think alike - I spent most of Thursday printing my mini cards - although yours are mini-er than mine! LOL they look lovely :)

Debra said...

Just wanted to let you know I gave you and your blog an award. Please check out my blog for details.

Happy Sunday!

picciolo said...

these are really cute!
: )

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Your choice of patterns is beautiful!

Hey Harriet said...

These are adorable. I'm sure they'll be popular :)

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...