Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

So I finally did it. I gave in like everyone else. I couldnt stand it.
I went to Yearbookyourself.com and uploaded a truly FANTASTIC picture of myself from Chattanooga.

Here are a few of the notables.
1952. If Eleanor roosevelt and Miss Jane Hathaway from the Beverly Hillbillies had a secret love child, this would be the result. Actually, I kind of look like my Great GRandmother Ruby.

1964. This was the year my mother graduated from High School. Wow, I look NOTHING like her. Seriously, my mother is very beautiful, so had I gone to school with her I would be the obligatory "Ugly Best Friend". Of course if I were saddled with those glasses I would be scowling too...

1976. Bicentennial. My Birth Year. Sadly, I had this haircut in 1981. I kind of look like my older brothers homecoming date, suzy, from 1980


1980. I am a cross between KITTY, from That 70s Show, and my moms best friend Donna.
Believe it or not, i have woken up with this hair a few times...


1994. My graduation year. Now, this one is NOT funny, as this is MY graduation photo. (not really, but pretty close). I really dont remember making my hair THAT big...god bless all us "old girls" from 1994.


It is definitely a cute site, and fun to see what you would look like through the decades. They have 1950 all the way through 2000. You kind of have to tweak them a bit as the face cropping on the site kind of sucks. But it was fun and I got a kick out of it.
Check them out for a good laugh...or if you want to feel better about yourself.


12 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

OMG....that is hysterical!

Debra said...

That's so funny. I will have to go check that site out.

Ana said...

haha that's pretty funny!

Unknown said...

oh, that is too fun! I gotta go check that out! :)

thanks for checking out my blog and leaving such a nice comment.

oriental banana said...

this is hilarious! off to check out the site now :)

High Desert Diva said...

Here ya go!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/highdesertdiva/2887364635/

earth and sun folk said...

oh man i can't wait to do this....toooooo funny!!

Rosebud Collection said...

I am so slow, I didn't get it at first..I was thinking these were your school pictures and then I realized..reread the whole thing again..Blame it on my age..Anyway, a fun blog..

Hey Harriet said...

That was fun! Too funny! I don't know if I'm game enough to try this!

tatsuko said...

You always crack me up (still drying my eyes from catching up on your blog)!!!

Cary McNeal said...

You look a little like Nanette Fabray in the first one.

Jolley's said...

All I have to say is, You Look AWESOME!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...