Friday, March 6, 2009

I graduated to advanced today!

Today was my LAST DAY in beginners class. I am REALLY going to miss my teacher.
I made her a little gift basket of lip balms, foot scrub, brown sugar body scrub etc. She was awesome and I really wish she were moving up with our class to keep on as our teacher.

But, Starting Monday I am an advanced student on the clinic floor. New Teacher, New Rules and clients!

I got a 100% on my final nail test (I rememberd all the "onychi" diseases correctly!)
and nailed my State Board Manicure(nailed, get it)

Then this afternoon we got to play around with our Nail kits and do some nail art.
So I glued down some thumb sized nail tips, painted them and had fun playing with the different art polishes. Yeah they arent great, but not bad for the first try. I had a lot of fun painting them.


SO now I am DONE with the hardest curriculum, and I passed with flying colors. I am really proud of myself. All those disorders and diseases just about killed my brain. But I managed to keep them all straight. So dont try and come to my chair with your ugly crusty Pig Toes (onychigryphosis) because I will KNOW what it is.
Dont think you can fool ME.  I studied all these nasty things.





8 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats. Another thing added to your incredibly long list of stuff you can do!

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

You go girl!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Sarah, good job! I can't wait to see everything you can do in May!

Holli said...

That's great Sarah...congratulations!!

picciolo said...

just wanted to say congratulations!
: )

Double D said...

Whoo-hoo, congrats hon, way to go!!!

maggie moran said...

Yay! Congrats on the promotion! :)

High Desert Diva said...

Playing blog catch up.
Cool nails.
Congrats on the 3rd place win. The cut is uber cool.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...