Friday, March 27, 2009


My new business cards arrived!! http://www.gotprint.com/. I SWEAR by them.
The name of my business is called PINK.
(Kind of a tongue and cheek reference to my hairwrecking days when I accidentally colored my hair a shocking shade of fuchsia. Probably my worst hair disaster, apart from the Ogilve home perm when I was 10. Charles said "You know your hair is pink right? Not a little pink, but Im coming out so you better get this party started pink..." and the name stuck. It is my constant reminder to think before I color. Visualize before I perm and definitely call my back up support when the urge to cut my hair super short rears its ugly head.)

I made these up on Photoshop and uploaded them directly to gotprint. It took less than a week to get my cards in. So I am just about ready to get moving on my little "paying off my student loans by doing hair on the side" project.


1 comment:

Double D said...

I love it, these are awesome!!!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...