Thursday, March 19, 2009

I guess I didnt realize...

...just how sunny it was outside today.
It was only 70 degrees, and the wind was blowing.
I was outside at the kids school for the fun run for an hour this morning and then an hour this afternoon. This morning was breezy and cool, and there were no problems after my first round of fun run. But this afternoon, man oh man. I should have thought to use sunscreen.

I am sunburned, a la the main course at Red Lobster. BURNED. Not slightly pink, not a little toasty...I am burned.

And it is starting to itch.

3 comments:

Spencer and AnnaMarie said...

lightweight.

picciolo said...

don't itch! Hope it gets better soon
: )

Jolin said...

when i saw you thursday night you did look a tad toasty. i hope you're recovering.

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...