Thursday, March 6, 2008

The Man Song

Every now and then I have to break out this bad boy and play it loud ebough for Charles to hear...just enough to bring home the point. Make him really think long and hard about his place on the totem pole in this relationship. This is Rodney Carrington on the Bob and Tom Show.


He's the man
He's the man

I dont take no crap from anybody...else but you
I wear the pants around here...when I finish with your laundry
Cuz I;m a guy you dont want to fight, when I say Jump you say ...yeah right
I'm the man of the house...until you get home.

he's the man he's the man

What I say goes around here...right out the window
And I don't want to hear a lot of whining...so I'll shut up
The sooner you learn who's boss around here...the sooner you can give me my orders dear
Cuz I'm head honcho around here...but it's all in my head.

he's the man he's the man

And I can have sex anytime...that you want it
Cuz I'm a man who has needs...but they're not that important
And dont expect any flowers from me...cuz if I'm not mistaken you prefer jewelry
I'm the King of my castle...when you're not around

hes the man he's the man

And i'll drink and watch sports whenever wanna...get in trouble
And I'll come home when I'm good and ready...to sleep on the couch
Cuz a Mans gotta do what a man's gotta do...and I'm gonna do what you tell me to
Because I'm top dog around here...but I've been neutered.

He's the man he's the man

No comments:

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...