Saturday, March 8, 2008

The smell of Jasmine

This is the jasmine I planted 4 years ago in front of my fence in the garden plot.
When I bought them, they were tiny, wimpy, puny little twigs in pots that were WAY too big for them. I actually felt sorry for these poor plants and decided to give them a good home.
I never imagined it would become as monstrous and beautiful as it is now. It has grown and twined and grown and massed and grown and taken over the entire fencing area out front. Every morning when i walk out my door I am greeted with the sweet scent of Carolina Jasmine. The beautiful yellow blossoms are little rays of sunshine. They are just starting to bloom, so in a few dys all those buds will be open and saying hello!

2 comments:

Scott Bulger Photography said...

I do love the smell of jasmine.

High Desert Diva said...

Awesome...I've always loved that smell

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...