Friday, July 18, 2008

Sorry if I am boring you

charles told me yesterday evening "No offense Hon, but your blog today was kind of boring".
Apparently Southern Lit was not his cup O tea and wanted to read more about himself.

whatevuh.

NEW SEASON OF PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!
Ok my feelings thusfar:

1. Suede (blue mohawk) needs to stop refering to himself by his own name when he talks. he sounds like "The Rock" if The Rock were a jean jacket queen with a blue mohawk.
2. Blayne needs to step OUT of the tanning salon and go get a haircut and quit making giant leotard diapers. i really was NOT sure what the heck that was he made in challenge one.
3. The guy that went home was so full of himself. His outfit looked like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho before Killing his co worker to Huey Lewis and the News.
4. The rock star woman who made the garbage bag dress, I am still not sure how I feel about her yet. She kind of looks a little old to be wearing her own clothing. I feel as if i will one day see her on Rock of Love 12, the Geriatric years. But hey more power to her. She seems to have a good personality, so I can't fault someone on appearance.

I am really looking forward to this season of Runway.
Make it work!

11 comments:

LazyTcrochet said...

What an interesting overview. I've never seen it since we don't get Bravo, but it's fun to read what people have to say about it!

Debra said...

I just love your blog. I could read it all day. Thanks for the PR update....I don't have bravo anymore and miss that show badly!
( I loved your post about your red bikini!!! )

Tricia said...

Oh my goodness! Have I been under a rock?? I'm so glad you told me it started again.

Cherries Rock My Socks said...

This season is odd. They all seem to be so young and new. You know? I live for this show though. I really like the pink dress that oen girl made with chocolates on it.

Felicia said...

I have yet to see this show!

S. Collier said...

The diaper thing was ridiculous!

Carly said...

I recorded it and can't wait to watch it. I love it and Steve does too! BTW, it was nice chatting with you last night!

The Mom Jen said...

You are so NOT boring!!

I included you in my delusional fantasy post today! ;)

Sarah McBride said...

thankks for all the nice comments.
I liked the pink dress with the candy too!!

yes the leotard diaper was STOOOOOPID.(and not in a good way)

maggie moran said...

Hubby needs a bluesy name since we have sent him down, way down, by our boring southern book talk. How 'bout Crotchety Lemon Harding! ;D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday baby cakes! I love you!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...