Friday, July 18, 2008

Sorry if I am boring you

charles told me yesterday evening "No offense Hon, but your blog today was kind of boring".
Apparently Southern Lit was not his cup O tea and wanted to read more about himself.

whatevuh.

NEW SEASON OF PROJECT RUNWAY!!!!
Ok my feelings thusfar:

1. Suede (blue mohawk) needs to stop refering to himself by his own name when he talks. he sounds like "The Rock" if The Rock were a jean jacket queen with a blue mohawk.
2. Blayne needs to step OUT of the tanning salon and go get a haircut and quit making giant leotard diapers. i really was NOT sure what the heck that was he made in challenge one.
3. The guy that went home was so full of himself. His outfit looked like Patrick Bateman in American Psycho before Killing his co worker to Huey Lewis and the News.
4. The rock star woman who made the garbage bag dress, I am still not sure how I feel about her yet. She kind of looks a little old to be wearing her own clothing. I feel as if i will one day see her on Rock of Love 12, the Geriatric years. But hey more power to her. She seems to have a good personality, so I can't fault someone on appearance.

I am really looking forward to this season of Runway.
Make it work!
Post a Comment