Saturday, December 6, 2008

anonymous comments

WAAAAAYYYY back in March I wrote a blog about Josiah Lemming.(here)
I said i dont understand his music. i dont understand why people were all in a tizzy about him.
I am not ashamed that I dont like him. I am not ashamed to admit that I dont think he is all that as a musician. You all know who I am, what I like, what I dont like, how old I am and what I am about. I am not embarassed to say that I, Sarah McBride, do not like Josiah Lemming. I never did, never will. The more I hear from him the more I get irritated. So I wrote about it. big whoop, over and done with.

Now fast forward nine months... I get THIS comment on that posting:

" I disagree...I think he is talented and has passion for music. You all must have such amazing talent to judge so harsh. You all must be bitter old ladies!"

Yep. I am a BITTER...OLD...LADY!
He still sucks. (in my amazingly talented bitter old lady humble opinion)

Oh and I am disabling my anonymous comment option. So if you want to say something snarky, then say it to me with your real name and not hide behind some "anonymous" front.
And I am moderating comments now. So thanks for the extra work...as if I dont have enough to do on my bitter old lady plate.

Honestly, I am too old for this High School BS.


so there.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Who is Josiah Lemming? ;) I'm being totally serious too because I watch American Idol and I seriously don't even remember this guy. I listened to the YouTube video you have on your post about him and he is HORRIBLE. Not my style at all. So I'm truly sorry Anonymous but this guy sucks. Honestly. You go Sarah with your bad bitter self! And if you are old at 32 what the hell does that make me at 34...ancient??

Shanda McKeehan said...

That is hilarious! I can't believe you got called a bitter old lady!

Rosebud Collection said...

Don't know who this guy is and his music..As far as the fool that commented..like you, I don't have patience for nonsense..Good you deleted it..way to go, Sarah..

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...