Saturday, December 6, 2008

anonymous comments

WAAAAAYYYY back in March I wrote a blog about Josiah Lemming.(here)
I said i dont understand his music. i dont understand why people were all in a tizzy about him.
I am not ashamed that I dont like him. I am not ashamed to admit that I dont think he is all that as a musician. You all know who I am, what I like, what I dont like, how old I am and what I am about. I am not embarassed to say that I, Sarah McBride, do not like Josiah Lemming. I never did, never will. The more I hear from him the more I get irritated. So I wrote about it. big whoop, over and done with.

Now fast forward nine months... I get THIS comment on that posting:

" I disagree...I think he is talented and has passion for music. You all must have such amazing talent to judge so harsh. You all must be bitter old ladies!"

Yep. I am a BITTER...OLD...LADY!
He still sucks. (in my amazingly talented bitter old lady humble opinion)

Oh and I am disabling my anonymous comment option. So if you want to say something snarky, then say it to me with your real name and not hide behind some "anonymous" front.
And I am moderating comments now. So thanks for the extra work...as if I dont have enough to do on my bitter old lady plate.

Honestly, I am too old for this High School BS.


so there.
Post a Comment