Friday, November 7, 2008

SHHHH! I'm sleeping

Being in cosmetology school has been REALLY tiring.
I dont mean a "I need a nap" type tiring. I mean "tiring" as in Pregnancy tiring.
You cant hold your eyes open or your head up. You are just so exhausted that moving is an almost impossible chore.
And no it is impossible that i am pregnant. I am just really exhausted from school.
I come home and am just wiped out. I practically fell asleep with my face in the chicken the other night at the dinner table. I feel like I am in 11th grade varsity track all over again.



The first few days I seemed to be OK, but then we starting getting hands on with the
waxing and the facials and the make-up. Always touching people, always having your hands on their face or head etc is exhausting.

I was talking to Lindsey(massage therapist extrordinaire) and told her of my dilemma.
She said that people are natural energy vampires. You are putting yourself into them with your energy and they just drain it from you. She gets it too when she is massaging people.



Last night I went to bed at 745. I fell asleep before my kids.



So SHHHHH, I'm sleeping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretend I'm not here because I'm supposed to be taking a break from blogworld. However, since you are at school all day now and I'm running in 14 different directions at once, this is the only way to keep up with your life.
That being said, I feel sorry for the person who wakes you up. Shall I render a drawing of Angry Sleep-Deprived Sarah?

Hey Harriet said...

Wear some garlic around your neck to ward off all that energy sucking.

Ok...shooshing now. Enjoy your weekend. Hope it's a nice restful one for you :)

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...