Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey day

Happy Thanksgiving Pictures, Images and Photos



HAPPY THANKSGIVING.



Things I am Thankful for:



1. My husband and kids



2. (see #1) and their support of me going back to school. I know it has been an adjustment and difficult, but I really love their willingness to help me realize my dream.



3. The country I live in, the freedoms I enjoy, my right to vote, my right to free speech and right to choose for myself. My right to bitch and complain about the government and not get my tongue cut out. My right to choose to worship the Almighty, the right to choose when and where without having to hide it or be ashamed.



4. The soldiers who fight to keep our rights and freedoms. God Bless You and God Bless your families. I am thankful for those who have gone before to fight for this country and for those who currently fight.



5. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy!! Once a year I stuff myself silly and eat way too much...and reget it not one tiny bit.


happy thanksgiving. remember to count your many blessings today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot: "I'm thankful for my hairwrecker partner-in-crime, Lindsey, and the fact that I'm never alone in my heinous acts of hair crimes against myself."

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...