Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

I liked it, I loved it, I hated it, I liked it again, I loved it.

That was the range of emotions I felt while watching the movie.
All in all I would give it 4 stars.
I felt it was true to the book, they introduced the characters well and you dont really have to have read the book to enjoy it.(it doesnt hurt)

And it was ONLY the Twilight book in this movie, they didnt borrow from any of the other books.

I recommend it. Just try to go whern there arent as many giggling silly teenage girls oohing and aahing and twittering when they kiss. That was what I hated most about the movie. Listening to thes girls behind us, who had obviously seen it more than once, talk along, giggle and gush through the whole thing. Ugh.

But all in all, very enjoyable.

No comments:

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...