Saturday, November 15, 2008

pictures from the week

Just a few pictures from my week.
I caught finn putting stickers on his face:

Here is the Gang from our Willie Wonka Movie Theme at School:

Here is my final exam up-do. It was a "make your own" using at least 2 techniques we learned in Long Hair design. i did pretty well and the teacher said it was creative. i used a french roll(vertical twist) with loops and hand formed curls. I did a braid on one side as well and some two strand cross overs.


Thats about all. Hopefully I will have more to post next week.

3 comments:

Denice said...

Wow, that's my favorite up-do I've ever seen.

Double D said...

Sarah, I love it! You're doing my hair for the wedding!

High Desert Diva said...

I couldn't see the pics last week for some reason. This up do is fantastic! Great job!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...