Wednesday, November 12, 2008

so ya had a bad day

whew, yesterday was ROUGH.
We did up-do's ALL DAY LONG.
4 strand braids, rolls, twists, figure 8's, 5 strand braids, off the scalp braids, on the scalp braids, chignons and french rolls.
My hell will be 10 brides all coming in on the same day wanting their "wedding hair" done.
But here is my french twist that I practiced at home. I am demonstrating it today in class for a grade, and it will look much better after I get some pomade and sculpting wax on it with some hairspray to control all the flyaways and to get it slick and chic.



















voila, the french twist (the vertical roll).

3 comments:

The Mom Jen said...

I love seeing pics with your stories, keep them coming!! I loved the bow from the other day too!!

Kristina said...

you have a real talent for this! I hope you are enjoying your classes, you are doing great!

Rosebud Collection said...

What a beautiful job you did..It looks lovely..

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...