Tuesday, January 20, 2009

345 am. whaaaa???

yep, the time stamp is correct.
345 AM.

I have a serious case of insomnia...and it suuuuuccccckkkkkssss.
I dont have time for this nonsense(wait, it is 3am, i DO have all the time in the world...that is until my alarm goes off at 615)

No I dont feel stressed or depressed.
Yes I have been exercising and eating healthy(except for that big mac I had for lunch yesterday. (I know I know dont even say it)
No my sleeping patterns have not changed or been interrupted in any way shape or form.

I just...cant...sleep.

blech.

1 comment:

Double D said...

Awww...sorry to hear you couldn't sleep last night...when that happens to me, I either grab a book, find an old textbook and start to read it (homework always made me sleepy), or drink some Sleepy Time tea without honey or suger...either that or I'd grab the cat and pet him while he's laying on my chest...that purring gets me everytime and I'm out like a light!

Day trip from Boise- Hells Canyon and Dam , and Owyhee Reservoir

"Hells Canyon, North America's deepest rover gorge, encompasses a vastly remote region with dramatic changes in elevation, terrain,...