Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HELP! Music wanted

I am feeling really happy about my exercise program. I started running last monday,(the 5th).
and in the past 9 days have really increased my stamina for the level I am running at.
PLUS I have lost 5 1/2 pounds.
The sleeves on my shirts are a little looser (which is where I lose weight first), I dont have to lay down on the bed with a set of pliers to get my pants on and I have had a lot more energy.
I wake up, get my running clothes on, eat a little breakfast, take my vitamins, drink some water , get the boys to school and head to the YMCA. (yes I know some people say dont eat before you work out. If I did that I would throw up)

A few months ago a friend made a playlist for her husband to work out to, to keep him pumped up and going. So I have compiled a small music list to run to. I can ALWAYS use suggestions too!!


1. Ballroom Blitz- The Sweet
2. ESPN Jock Jams
3. Temperature-Sean Paul
4. Little Bird- Annie Lennox
5. Rock STar- N.E.R.D
6. Aint no other man-Christina Aguilera
7. Barbie Girl- Aqua
8. Take a Chance on Me-ABBA
9. Voulez Vous-ABBA
10. Love Shack-B-52's
11. Movin' Right along- The Muppets
12. I believe in a thing called Love- The Darkness
13. Cecilia- Simon and Garfunkle
14. Numa Numa- Ozone
15. Tootsie Roll- 69 Boys
16. Mercy- Duffy
17. Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
18. Lets Get Retarded- Black Eyed Peas
19. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy- Big and Rich
20. Blister in the Sun- Violent Femmes
21. Groove s in the Heart- Dee Light
22.Whoomp There it is- Tag Team
24. Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood
25. I Think I Love You- David Cassidy
26. You Spin Me Right Round- Dead or Alive
27.We will rock you-queen
28. Dont Stop me now-Queen
29. We're not Gonna Take IT- Twisted Sister
30. All the Things She said- Tatu
31- Bring me Edelweiss- Edelweiss
32. Switch- Will Smith
33. Separate Ways- Journey
34. Disturbia- Rhianna
35. so what- Pink
36- Pump up the jam- Technotronic
37- My sharona- The Knack
38- Heart of Glass- Blondie
39- Pink Cadillac- Aretha Franklin
40- Jump for your love- The pointer sisters
41. Neutron Dance- Pointer Sisters
42- Eye of the Tiger- Survivor
43. Stayin Alive- Bee Gees
44. Elle a fait un bebe toute seule- JJ Goldman
45. Ill Make a Man out of you- Mulan Soundtrack
46. Rock Me Amadeus- Falco
47- Thank God Im Country Boy- John Denver

I put this bad boy on shuffle and I lose track of time. It is awesome. Music really keeps me going, so I really can use all the suggestions I can get.In the comments, please add a great song to work out to, a pump it up song, or something that will keep my butt in gear!! Even if you think I have never heard it before, please write it down for me!!

THANKS!!
Post a Comment